Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I have a new home... The Punk Site

So guess what!  I'm now reviewing over at The Punk Site!  Don't worry though, I haven't sold out to corporate America - nothing will change - I'll still be brining you the most transparent reviews I can, only now more people than ever will be able to use my reviews to make informed decisions.  The Punk Site is a great place, run by Bobby Gorman, who is one of the most dedicated individuals I have ever met.  The site is also based out of Canada, so it's really easy to get review copies mailed right to my front door!  This is fantastic because I never know what I'll be reviewing until the package arrives!  So my reviews will likely be all over the spectrum, instead of just the albums I have personally bought (although I can assure you that I'll keep reviewing things I love so that you can all get in on some great underground tunes).  This does mean that my reviews won't necessarily always be on Tuesdays though, so you'll just have to check back regularly to see when something new pops up - but rest assured, I'll be aiming for one per week for as long as my schedule permits, and my free music blog will remain as active as ever.

cheers!

No comments: